Friday 27 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hey guys, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to the new year! I'm currently typing this from my wonderful new iPad mini courtesy of my lovely parents this holiday because once again I am sick (I swear my immune system has decided to go on holiday over Christmas). That said though I'm probably going to have to format this from my laptop anyway because the blogger app is appalling, sort it out Apple! (...please?)

Grumbling and sickness aside I had a really wonderful Christmas period, from the 22nd up until Christmas Eve I was in London with my boyfriend forcing my Christmas pixie ways upon him and just having our own little Christmas from our hotel room. For those of you who don't know I'm in a long distance relationship so being able to see someone so special this time of year really meant a lot to me (cue the eye rolls) and besides all the couplely crap he brought me Moomins which is always a huge plus!

The original plan was to visit winter wonderland but due to the horrific storm that hit the UK it was canceled, so not to put a damper on our spirits we headed into Covent Garden for a nose about before walking over to Picadilly just lapping up the Christmas spirit and having a cheeky pit stop in M&M world, which may I add A. Smells divine and B. Is bloody massive! As the night went on the storm got worse and worse so we headed back to our hotel and ordered in a pizza and played vanguard until two in the morning, because you know that's clearly the mature thing to do! The following day I also had my very first Wagamama's! This is a huge thing for me because I'm such a picky eater and I don't like trying new things but I will say it was utterly delicious, our waiter was a darling and I was full for the rest of the day which was a Christmas miracle in and of itself!

 
After a battle getting home on Christmas Eve thanks to many canceled trains I woke up Christmas morning to a lovely present opening session with my family which is always lovely with everyone in that happy sleepy state and Tub's shredding the discarded wrapping paper on the floor. In true Christmas spirit me and my little brother then proceeded to take millions of Christmas selfies, he is definitely taking after me with the camera whoring! My nan then came over and we had Christmas dinner, my dad brought a XL turkey for five people...yes it is now two days later and we're still living off it and will continue to do so for the rest of the year by the looks of things! After putting ourselves into food coma we settled down in the living room for bad TV and a game of Cluedo, who did it you may ask? We will never know, Tub's kept taking off with the pieces, so much so that professor plum no longer has a face. My dog is a tyrant!


So there's my Christmas in a nutshell, I really hope you all had a great Christmas too by the looks of all the blog posts I've seen it sure looks like it! If you were one of the unfortunate families that lost power due to the storm over Christmas I really hope you still made the most of it and are celebrating hard now the power has returned. So if any of you guys have done a Christmas post link me in the comments so I can give it a nose, if not let me know how it was or even better write one! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Love & TubTubs




No comments:

Post a Comment