Saturday 12 October 2013

OOTD - Tartan & Fuzzy Jumpers

Hey m'lovies! So recently the lovely Becca started a new series on her blog and was looking for people to take part in it and seeing as the first week was styling a tartan piece I thought I'd give it a go! I'm so happy that tartan is making a comeback it's probably one of my favorite patterns to style because it gives any outfit this slightly punk rock edge and with me being really into more edgy rocker styles it always a plus in my books!



 

Bowler Hat - Camden Market
Fluffy Oversized Jumper - New Look
Tartan Skirt - New Look
Tights - Dorothy Perkins
Boots - Ebay

Sorry this post was a day late, I'm actually typing this on the tenth but I'm waiting for the day the blog feature goes up over on Becca's blog to upload the pictures over on this site. Don't worry though I've got some really awesome stuff planned for October, it's going to be a busy month and I can't wait to share it all with you!

Love & TubTubs


3 comments:

  1. I actually love this outfit so much :3 I'd never have the confidence to do an OOTD post, I might just have to try it! :P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alexi :) I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my latest blog post to find out what it's all about :) Hope you've had a great weekend xx

    http://teacupsandbluebells.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete