Tuesday 15 October 2013

Sweet Gift Idea

Hey m'lovelies! Okay I promise to never try to use a punny post title ever again, it just isn't working out for me! So recently it was a friend of mines birthday and not only is she very hard to shop for I'm also skint so I came up with this cute gift idea for under £20!

The first thing I did was hunt down a cute mug or travel cup, my friend is a photographer so I picked up this adorable little travel cup that looks like a camera lens. However, if the person you're buying for doesn't have
a particular hobby just keep your eye out for patterns or designs they might like, for example if your friend's a Disney fan pick them up a Tigger mug. 

Okay so once you've picked up the main bulk of the present all you have to do is fill it! The possibilities are endless here, my friend has a magic star addiction so I brought jumbo packs of them and filled the cup completely with them, obviously just substitute in the sweets that the person you're giving this too likes, don't forget you can fill it with more then one thing like a pick & mix. Another idea is to fill up the cup with things such as hot chocolate sachets, marshmallows etc for a cute hot drinks set, this will work equally as well for the coffee lovers out there.

Once you've filled your cup wrap it stick it in a gift bag and write out a card and you're good to go! This is a perfect idea for those hard to shop for people and it's so versatile you can use it for just about anyone regardless of how well you know them. You can also tailor it to fit any budget, all of the supplies cost me £20 however you could probably do this for under ten if you really hunt around or you could spend even more if it's a very close friend.



Short post I know but there isn't really much to say as the concept is very self explanatory I just wanted to share these little ideas with you. Until next time!

Love & TubTubs

3 comments:

  1. So yummy...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this idea is genius!!!!!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award - check it out! :)
    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete