Monday 9 December 2013

Christmas Adverts of 2013

Hey m'lovlies, Just a quick post for you all before I head off to sixth form for the day and apologies to all you scrooges but it's another Christmas related one! I just wish to express my undying love for the Three Phone Networks Christmas advert, if you are yet to see it please put everything in your life on hold and take a minute to watch the video which is conveniently embedded below.


I'm sorry Coca-Cola but your festive advert has been well and truly trumped this year, it's a pug, in antlers, on a sled, being dramatic...I digress. I would also like to give an honorable mention to the KFC advert this winter, it's one of those adverts that doesn't match its product at all but it just works, unfortunately I can't find a video for you of that one but keep an ear out for it. It's half an ad break long, you can't miss it!

So are there any other Christmas adverts that you think should be in the running for "Best Christmas Advert of 2013"? Let me know in the comments! Or even better have you seen any adverts this year that have made you just want to switch off the TV? Sorry Argos but I can't stand your little blue aliens, they're irritating and all in all a bit weird.

Love & TubTubs

No comments:

Post a Comment