Friday 13 December 2013

Head Full of Flowers Interview

Hey guys! Just to let you all know I recently did a collaboration with Lizzy from Head Full of Flowers and I'm really excited to share it with you all. For those of you who used to follow my old blog it's a similar principle of interviewing bloggers and it's really quite cool to be on the opposite side of it all, lets be honest who doesn't like talking about themselves...that's the reason tags exist!

So for all of you who are interested you can read the interview right here!

For those of you who don't want to read any more of my ramblings she also does other little bits and bobs such as projects and the occasional fashion related thing. Definitely check her out for a good read!

This post looked a little bare so have a lovely pug pirate

I'm afraid that's it for this very brief blog post but don't worry I'm not going to fob this off and count it as a real post towards my "monthly post target" (Yep that's a thing now!). I do still want to force my festive ways upon you whilst it's still December and I have my last exam of the semester on Tuesday so after that I'm free to blog until my hearts content. I'm spending a chunk of Christmas break in London but I'm planning to pay the extortionate Travelodge WiFi prices just so I can keep you lovely lot updated. I'm just that dedicated ;)

Love & TubTubs


No comments:

Post a Comment