Sunday 8 December 2013

Tubby Turns Two!

Hey M'lovelies, so if it hasn't been made apparent yet I am a proud mother of a wonderful fur baby and today my special little girl turned two! So here is a post dedicated to my wonderful Tubs with some fun facts and an array of pictures from over the past two years bound to make you squeeze the nearest object to you in total cuteness overload.

1. She is a pug.
2. She is 80% blind in her right eye.
3. She acts more like a cat then a dog and adores cat toys.
4. She can get herself up the stairs but not down them.
5. Whenever we're putting the washing on the line she steals and hordes the green clothes pegs (only the green ones... Color blind my ass!).
6. She can't do hard flooring and will slide until something blocks her path (normally a cupboard of some description).
7. She has many nicknames; TubTub, Tubby Custard, Tubby Monster, Chubby Tubby and Mrs Toasty to name a few...I'm surprised she actually knows her own name!
8. She smells like toast, constantly, and we have no idea why.
9. Me and my family have taken to singing "I knew you were trouble" whenever she walks into a room, yes you read that right my dog has a theme tune!
10. She has a big brother called Ash who is a Golden Labrador and she like to hide under him when she's scared.
11. If you have toast and marmite she will indeed mug you for it.
12. She has had surgery on her nose to help her breathe more easily, my dog has had a nose job!
13. She is scared of space hoppers, gnomes & sponges
14. Once when we were cutting her nails she let out a human like scream whist we were trying to get her to stay still...we get it done professionally now.
15. She is total mischief but I love her to bits and would be lost without her!

And now I present, Tubby spam! Please excuse me young face and bad hair...we all make mistakes?



A fair few of these pictures were taken on my Cannon before I got the hang of using it hence the fuzzyness so you'll have to excuse my amateur photography!
Love & TubTubs


No comments:

Post a Comment