Thursday 19 December 2013

The Festive Season Best & Worst

Hey guys! So I'm having a bit of an issue with technology at the moment,my laptop is slowly but surely falling apart on me and a few days ago the USB drives gave out...yes all four of them. So with this predicament I can't upload pictures from my camera to my laptop and have to do it on a friends computer. Then stick them on Google drive to upload them, and it's all a bit of a hassle so here is my question for you lot! Would you prefer me to use stock pictures for the next couple of posts I have up or hang on the extra few days so I can use original pictures? Let me know in the comments!

So not wanting to leave you all post-less whilst I sort out my camera struggles I thought I would sum up my best and worst things about the festive season. I know it's not the most exciting of things in the world but I didn't want you all to think I'd abandoned you again and it also means I don't need any new pictures (see some great initiative going on there!) and for those wondering why I'm being so pessimistic with the worst side of it, I need to appease my scrooges who I know are still lurking ;).

The Best
  • No matter where you go town centers are always covered in lights and look magical
  • Snow makes your skin look so much better in pictures
  • Students get time off so it's the perfect opertunity to catch up with friends
  • Shops have really awesome novel things in them at really low prices
  • Pugs in jumpers...need more be said
  • There is a perfectly reasonable excuse to stop dieting and eat everything in sight
  • Presents! ...Let's be honest I'd be a lier if I didn't put this on here
  • The little Christmas markets that pop up everywhere
  • Christmas songs in every shop (I know that one is debatable but I love it!)
  • Working in retail and having to wear a santa hat as part of your uniform
Some cheeky snaps from last years snowfall

The Worst
  • The total havoc the weather plays on your skin, chapped lips anyone?
  • When public transport grinds to a halt because of the weather
  • Mince pies...ew
  • The ridiculous amount of stress that is caused from last minute shopping
  • Bloating...god damn tins of sweets
  • Looming January exams
  • Children who think it's okay to lob balls of ice at you...Just no. 

Okay so there's my best and worst lists, do you agree with any of the above & if you were to add one more thing to each list what would they be? Let me know in the comments! I'm sorry this post is a bit of a naff one but I figured that's better then leaving you with nothing, i'll get the camera malarkey sorted soon pinky promise! And besides...cute pug pictures make up for all right?

Love & TubTubs

No comments:

Post a Comment