Thursday 2 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Hey guys! I hope all you fabulous sexy people had a wonderful 2013 and brought in the New Year in style, and by in style I mean either going to awesome parties or sitting at home eating pizza as either is acceptable in my book. I was going to do a nice outfit post of what I wore yesterday because I was in love with my outfit, nails and make-up however due to the amount of time it took me to get my fake eyelashes on my face I didn't have the time...and was still half hour late to my friends house. So I'm going to run a quick Google search in an attempt to find said dress so you all can admire it seeing as it's probably the best thing I brought in 2013, me and my damn tartan eh?

Dress by Wal-G

So 2013 was actually a huge year for me, probably the most game changing of my life if I'm honest and want to get all dramatic with you. So much so I think I'm going to write a seperate blog post on it, not going to say when that will be up though because I have a feeling that's going to involve a lot of editing to get right and not give out too much about other people. Hmm!

So are any of you guys making New Year's Resolutions? Last year I decided to start losing weight and I actually managed it and dropped two dress sizes & two stone hurrah! So this year I decided to make a few more to give myself a push in the right direction
  • Get down to my final goal weight
  • Get more motivated with my studies and put that extra bit of effort in
  • Stress less and stop worrying about things I can't change
  • Say yes to more things and embrace new opertunities
  • Look after myself and try to get my health back on track
That last one I added on just as I'm typing this up because the reason this post isn't up on new years is due to the fact that I got taken into hospital again on New Years Day with suspected appendicitis, thankfully it wasn't that but we're still at a loss as to what it actually is so I'm hoping all will be figured out soon! I hope you all have a wonderful 2014 let me know your goals for the year bellow!

Love & TubTubs

No comments:

Post a Comment