Wednesday 5 November 2014

Weightloss Wednesdays : A Confession

Hey Guys!

So as the title indicates I have a bit of a confession for you all. As some of you will know the start of last year I went on a weight loss mission and was successful in losing 35lbs and dropping down to a UK size 10. Recently following stress, comfort eating and a few to many nights out I have managed to gain back 25lbs which I am not overly pleased about (to put it mildly) so here begins my mission to re-lose the weight, and to keep me motivated I'm going to check in weekly with you guys!

For those of you who are new here and don't know me (and were likely lured in by the promise of pug pictures) hello! Quick rundown of what you've missed! I'm 5"4 so any extra weight I gain is not carried well, I'm currently a size 12/14 (previously a size 14/16), I gain weight in weird places (who has rib fat anyway!?) and I have a strong affinity for baked goods and my bed. Any questions?

Taken just before hitting the -30lbs mark in Spring
I made the realisation this needed to occur whilst struggling to get the zip done up on the dress I bought for Christmas (and having to face the reality this wasn't just a "shitty primark sizing" problem), And therefore I decided to weigh myself, then promptly wished I hadn't. Now originally I was planning to put my weight and measurements on this blog so you guys could keep tabs on my progress but as we all well know the internet is full of trolls so why add fuel to the fire. Sorry to disappoint guys it's just not something I feel comfortable doing at this moment in time.

As with any plan of action I need some goals, and as great as be a size 8 with wonderful boobs would be it's not the most obtainable of things for me to aspire too. I think my focus on this journey is to get back into size 10 clothes, by that I mean comfortably and not in a way that gives the impression of a sausage about to burst out of it's skin. I also want to be healthier as a general rule and not collapse into a gasping heap after climbing three flights of stairs to my labs or have stomach pains for days after eating something I probably shouldn't have. As to how I'm going to attempt this momentous task? I'm a student, I can't justify gym memberships and quick portable meals are a staple part of my existence so just as last time I'm going to put the focus back on just eating better foods, exercising more and generally stop having the approach of a hobbit when it comes to food.


Although the main idea of weight loss Wednesdays are for me to update you guys on my progress over the coming weeks I also want to throw in a few extra bits on the weeks that are a bit barren. I've already got reviews of the app and books that helped me lose weight in the first place but if there's anything else you guys want to hear about leave a comment and I'll give it a go! You're the ones supporting me by reading this so the least I can do is try and make things interesting!

Thanks for reading and I'll catch up with you all soon
Love and TubTubs

1 comment:

  1. I seriously need to pull my act together and lose some poundage. I'm really struggling at the moment though. I think I'm going to follow your weight loss Wednesday I think it will give me the motivation to keep at it, knowing I'm not going it alone!
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete