Friday 17 May 2013

Lush; Bunty Box

Hey Guys!
So this blog is well overdue seeing as I received this gift from my mum over a month ago, but truth be told I just didn't have the heart to open the packaging, it's so pretty! So as you may have guessed from the title this post is dedicated to the Bunty Box from Lush.


Now for those who aren't familiar with Lush's gift boxes, they're simply just pre-made boxes with products in them. They cover a large price range and each box has a different "theme" so to speak so there's something for everyone. This particular box as you may have guessed from the packaging is very girly and sweet smelling and along with this most of the products in this box are pink, not my colour of choice but when they smell this damn good who am I to complain? This box consists of four products so is one of the smaller boxes retailing for £13.25 and contains; a mini comforter bubble bar, a creamy candy bubble bar, a space girl bath ballistic and a think pink bath ballistic. Which I'm going to talk you lovely lot through now!


The Comforter - Now I've owned this many a time and it's my all time favourite bath product from Lush, It's normally absolutely huge however this mini one I'd use for just one or two baths depending on my mood. It turns the water a lovely deep shade of pink and smells like blackcurrant, sweet goodness. There are just no words to do it justice. Go to Lush and sniff it. Now.
Creamy Candy - This is another bubble bar so it goes without saying this bar makes your bath become some sort of candy paradise. You all know the California Girls by Katy Perry music video? Yeah it's like bathing in that. Again bubblegum pink water and a very sweet scent, it even has a little flower in the center for added effect, well isn't that nice?
Space Girl - Unlike the two previous products this is a bath ballistic, now I hear you ask "Alexi, what's a bath ballistic!?" plain and simple, it's a bath bomb. You pop this in your bath and it freaks out for a few minutes before leaving you with gorgeous smelling lilac water. Now what I absolutely love about this product is that it smells like Parma Violet sweets which are also up there in my top things that exist so always a good thing. A final point about this delightful treat is that it has a coating of glitter over the top, although this completely disappears once in the bath it's a nice little touch.
Think Pink - I'm going to be honest with you guys I haven't actually used this one yet so I can't really tell you what it's like in action. However, first impressions are that it smells lovely and has a really bright vibrant colour that I hope shows up in the bath just as nicely. On the tag it also says it contains an "explosion of confetti hearts" so I'm expecting magnificent things from this and I'll keep you posted. Don't let me down Lush!

So that m'lovelies is the Bunty Box, definitely a great gift for lovers of sweet smelling things or girly girls that isn't going to break the bank. I wouldn't recommend for someone who isn't that into sweet scents as there isn't a huge amount of variety in this box but with Lush's vast array of gift-boxes finding another one shouldn't be much of a chore.
Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment