Monday 1 September 2014

I Have Returned!

Hey Guys!

Long-time no see right? I'm sorry I've been popping up then vanishing again but let’s not focus on that and just be happy we're all here together at last. Awh. So today is September first which marks the start of a new academic year here in England, this means that students all over the country will be flying the nest and heading off to university to start the rest of their lives. Me? I'm staying put for another year to figure out exactly what I want to do with my life and generally pull my shit together before I have to take on any real responsibilities. 

That means today marks the first day of what is going to be one of the most stressful years of my life, not going to university until 2015 means I now must start the challenge of finding new friends, finding myself and getting to grips with the joys of being an adult (and can openers) and I wish to share it with you lovely lot!

The face behind the blog! Nice to meet you!

Not going to university doesn't mean however that I’ll be sat on my ass playing hayday and eating popcorn for an entire year, oh no. That will only make up 30% of my life. This year will also consist of me continuing my life as a student in an attempt to bump up my UCAS points, saving some money, traveling and more importantly to you lot, blogging! For the foreseeable future I want to document my life for you all sharing everything from study advice to reviews and how to’s. Pugs to Products. Music to Moomins…You get the idea.

With all that said and done it’s lovely to meet you all let me introduce myself, my name's Alexi, student and pug mother, preparing to grab life by the balls in what is looking to be a very interesting year. Go introduce yourselves down in the comments and I’ll speak to you all very soon.

Love and TubTubs


No comments:

Post a Comment